i9design is a small, Kootenay based design agency that serves small and medium sized business across BC, Canada, and the US. We design primarily word-press driven websites some of which are custom built, and some of which are developed using pro-level themes that are ready to plug content into.
I have the ability to grow the company, as I often turn down work. I would be stoked to bring someone on board who would be excited to learn more about web design, apply the skills you already have, and be open to growing your skill set in a real-world and dynamic environment.
I am looking for someone with the following skills:
- Moderate experience in customizing CSS
- Good basic Photoshop knowledge – image sizing, web exporting, and minor photo edits
- A great eye for design – and open to feedback on furthering your exploration of clean, minimal, and elegant design.
- Interest to grow your skills in basic project management / editing / organization of web materials.
- Part Time
- Available to Work Wed + Thursday afternoons / evenings in Nelson BC
- $20 per hour to start
- 10 hours per week to start ( flexible )
I think if you are stoked to learn more about web deisgn, and learn with a company that covers a wide spectrum of the range of this field SEO, programing, server management, design, image sourcing, photography, editing, client + project management, html /css, wordpress, themes, pizza… then it might be a fun journey.
My company spans a few sites / focuses:
- i9design.com :: main web design company
- kootenaywebhosting.com :: web hosting company
- adrianwagnerstudio.com :: photography service web site ( new )
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com Please include a few samples of things your have designed, what you think your strengths might be, and what skills you would like to expand on in the future.